Welcome to Rocky Mountain BEST
Rocky Mountain BEST runs an annual robotics competition
for middle & high school students
To engage, excite, and inspire students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math through participation in a sports-like science and engineering-based robotics competition.
To become a premier robotics competition for the Rocky Mountain Region.
To build strong community-based support for our activities.
To form alliances with organizations who serve youth locally and deliver the BEST product possible to schools and their students.
To motivate students for studies and careers in engineering, science, and technology.
We are an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation created to host an annual robotics competition for middle and high school students. There are no entry fees for our competition. We provide an identical set of robot building materials to each participating school at no cost.
This unique event consists of:
- the excitement of a basketball game
- the strategy of a chess match
- the intellectual challenge of a science fair
- the pressure of a competitive sporting event
- plus hundreds of screaming fans, pep bands, cheerleaders, music, dancing and mascots.